neon friday morning


I woke up 7 in the morning received a message from my boyfriend that went back home to perth to see his family.Slowly I fix my self to meet one of my photographer friend for breakfast.
Anyway, I decided to wear neon for todays outfit I still can't get enough with my neon fever and even bringing it to 2013. I also got excited when I saw the sun shinning this morning its an opportunity for me to be fresh and wear my shorts shorts. Van my photographer friend pull her camera and we decided to take some photos at her condo parking area.  
















Here's what I wore:

LV monogram palermo pm bag
Zara Basic shirt
Shorts short purchased at bugis street
Marc Jacobs watch + spike gold armet from flee market (left arm)
Forever21+H&m Bangles+Skull bracelet from phuket+goldie spike armelet from flee market(right arm)
Statement Necklace from my friend Raihah
Charles&Keith wedge 

Photo by: Van Eisha





No comments:

Post a Comment