Glittery New Year






The moment I saw this Glittery sequined top from Mds (made and design in Singapore) no question ask I will surely get it for new year's eve. Though I hate holiday rush so much, me and my boyfriend still end up walking to crowd and getting things done for new year's eve celebration. We choose a quite night in new year's eve, we invited some close friends with tapas, oysters and champagne and that's it, far different from the celebration I always have back home noisy fireworks and food all over the place.
I'm also super excited to finally sort of my blog template and my new Hermes Collier de Chien that was given to me by my boyfriend last Christmas Eve, seriously I have never been surprised like that by him cause I know he wouldn't spend so much so just a stupid bracelet but he did. I just died when I saw it



Here's what I wore:

Sequined top MDS
Mango skinny Jeans
Hermes Collier De Chien
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Watch







No comments:

Post a Comment