Summer Vogue


Zara Botanical Top// Forever21 Bodysuit// Accessories by Accesorize & Takashimaya DP

I always thought when I was younger I'll be a singer, at the age of seven I was serving the church for a sunday mass with the children's choir till high school then it finally shifted when I went college to flight attendant.  I took up Bachelor of Science in Tourism believing I'll be flight attendant someday, I would never even thought of being a model in my college years. Seeing in myself in a one whole spread in a magazine was a heart whelming. Best day of my life as a model is working with people who's very successful in that field. 
Though Im semi-retired as a model I still love to do some shoot specially High Fashion. I called this shoot as Summer Vogue. 


Makeup: Cath Casio
Photos by: Van Eisha





No comments:

Post a Comment