Ellie T Back Dress




Tipilly Ellie T Back  Dress// Christian Louboutin Heels// CDC Hermes Bracelet// Feather Dangling Earrings by Accesorize 

This  Ellie T Back Black dress is probably one of the most dramatic dress I own. Delicate back details  gives an edge and sophistication. The perfect trail behind makes me feel like walking on the sand in bali, this is perfect for dinner that we always have in Kudeta with harold. I wish I had it in mint color as well, perfect for summer and slip on sandals or slippers. 

Last tuesday was about to go to my go-see(casting calls for models for a certain fashion show) then my friend jeje ask me to join him visit one of the online store based in Singapore for their sample sale and bought few of their designs. You can visit their website at tipilly.com

Jeje really knows my kindah type of cloths that I wear and I might like (hes my blogger buddy and fashion enthusiast like me) thats why he knows I would love doing a little shop before go-see. You can visit his blog on yourfashionmister.blogspot.com. We had a shoot the day after even though later after we experience a bit of the rain. Riffy my photographer manage to pull it off. 

Photos by: Riffy Ladera 





2 comments: